PLANET FRIENDLY PLAY DOUGH KIT
Montessori inspired craft kits, made by teachers for little adventurers.
This beautiful craft kit arrives with a lovely linen bag, perfect for storing all of your goodies!
This Little Polar Bear Kit is very special. With every purchase, we donate £1 to WWF to help protect polar bears. It is part of our commitment to being planet friendly to have a charity kit in each of our collections.
This Little Kit is beautifully themed and includes a selection of craft materials, as well as a large 300g tin of scented play dough. We also add a Polar Bear Planet Hero badge that your child can wear with pride! Look out for International Polar Bear Day on February 27th 2021 to help polar bears further.
Our Mini Kits are perfect for a rainy afternoon of craft, a Friday treat, a birthday gift or any other ‘just because’ reason you can think of!
★ If you are buying this kit as a gift to be sent straight to the recipient, we can include a personalised gift tag. Please indicate this and add your message in the notes section of your order ★
What is included?
- A large 300g tin of 'Icy White' sensory play dough (Peppermint)
- 1 wooden mark making tool
- 1 hand-made wooden polar bear
- 3 felt balls (colours may vary)
- 2 round wooden discs
- 1 wicker ball
- 1 Planet Hero badge
Expected postage time: 10 days
- Our Planet Friendly play dough is super-soft and hand-made in our big, noisy food mixers.
- Our play dough is CE tested and we only use natural & food grade ingredients to make it.
- Our kits are full of exciting craft materials to make interesting marks with, natural resources and household items.
- All of our packaging is recyclable or re-usable.
Need to know:
- WARNING - Our kits contain small parts that may be a choking hazard.
- Our kits are not suitable for children under 36 months.
- Adult supervision is advised at all times and checks for wear and tear should be done before each use.
- Although it smells delicious, please remember that our play dough is very salty and should not be eaten.
- We make all the play dough ourselves but cannot guarantee that our play dough doesn't contain any traces of nuts or other allergens.
- Colours and items may vary slightly as all of our kits are handmade.
- If you look after it, our play dough should last up to 6 months. Keep it stored in its original aluminium tin in a cool, dry place such as a cupboard.