BleepingComputer Review: RogueKillerCMD is the command line version of the RogueKiller anti-malware program and security utility. This program is designed to be used by power users in scripts. Known file sizes on Windows 10/8/7/XP are 13,179,660 bytes (85% of all occurrences) or 11,961,400 bytes. It is a service, and the service name is rkrtservice. The service provides real-time protection for RogueKiller Anti-Malware. RogueKiller Anti-malware is the next generation virus scanner.
Malware, brower extenion, and potentially unwanted oftware (PUP) are one of the top concern for Window uer today. Epecially ince many antivirue imply “do not ee” uch program, ince they are not fully v
Nov 04, 2021 126.96.36.199. RogueKiller Anti-Malware is a Windows program that can scan your PC for malicious files. Simply download and run the file to start protecting your PC with this program's free tools. RogueKiller Anti-Malware has a simple interface, and all its features can be accessed from the sidebar.
RogueKiller 64-bit Free Download - we do not host any RogueKiller 64-bit torrent files or links of RogueKiller 64-bit on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All RogueKiller 64-bit download links are direct RogueKiller 64-bit download from publisher site or their selected mirrors. RogueKiller Portable 188.8.131.52 (64-bit) open source free download RogueKiller Portable is an anti-malware program written in C and able to detect and remove generic malware and some. RogueKiller Anti malware detects adware, rootkits, spyware. Detect what other miss and clean your machine with our free virus cleaner. Official Download.
Malware, browser extensions, and potentially unwanted software (PUPs) are one of the top concerns for Windows users today. Especially since many antiviruses simply “do not see” such programs, since they are not fully viruses.
At the moment, there are enough high-quality free utilities that can detect such threats - AdwCleaner, Malwarebytes Anti-malware and others, which can be found in the Best Malware Removal Tools review, and in this article, another such program is RogueKiller Anti-Malware from Adlice Software, on its use and comparison of the results with another popular utility.
Using RogueKiller Anti-Malware
Just like other tools for cleaning from malicious and potentially unwanted software, RogueKiller is easy to use (despite the fact that the program interface is not in Russian). The utility is compatible with Windows 10, 8 (8.1) and Windows 7 (and even XP).
Attention: the program on the official website is available for download in two versions, one of which is marked as Old Interface, in a version with the old Rogue Killer interface in Russian (where to download RogueKiller - at the end of the material). This review is considering a new design option (I think there will be a translation in it soon).
The search and cleaning steps in the utility are as follows (I recommend creating a system restore point before cleaning your computer).
- On the Scan tab in the paid version of RogueKiller, you can configure the search parameters for malware, in the free version - just see what will be scanned and click 'Start Scan' again to start searching for unwanted programs.
- Scanning for threats will be launched, which takes, subjectively, more time than the same process in other utilities.
- As a result, you will receive a list of found unwanted items. In this case, items of different colors in the list mean the following: Red - malicious, Orange - potentially unwanted programs, Gray - potentially unwanted modifications (in the registry, task scheduler, etc.).
- If you click the 'Open Report' button in the list, you will see more detailed information about all found threats and potentially unwanted programs, sorted on tabs by threat type.
- To remove malicious programs, mark in the list from the 4th item what you want to remove and click the Remove Selected button.
And now about the search results: a significant number of potentially unwanted programs were not installed on my experimental machine, except for one (with accompanying garbage), which you see in the screenshots, and which is not detected by all similar tools.
RogueKiller found 28 locations on the computer where this program was registered. At the same time, AdwCleaner (which I recommend to everyone as an effective tool) found only 15 changes in the registry and other places of the system, made by the same program.
Free Download Mp3 From Youtube
Of course, this cannot be considered an objective test and it is difficult to say how the check will behave with other threats, but there is reason to believe that the result should be good, given that RogueKiller, among other things, checks:
- Processes and the presence of rootkits (may be useful: How to check Windows processes for viruses).
- Task Scheduler Tasks (relevant in the context of a frequently encountered problem: The browser itself opens with ads).
- Browser shortcuts (see How to check browser shortcuts).
- Disk boot area, hosts file, WMI threats, Windows services.
Those. the list is more extensive than in most similar utilities (that's why it probably takes a longer time to check) and if other products of this kind haven't helped you, I recommend giving it a try.
Where to download RogueKiller (including in Russian)
You can download RogueKiller for free from the official website https://www.adlice.com/download/roguekiller/ (click the Download button at the bottom of the Free column). On the download page, both the installer of the program and ZIP-archives of the Portable version for 32-bit and 64-bit systems will be available to run the program without installing it on a computer.
Install Malwarebytes Free Edition
There is also the possibility of loading a program with an old interface (Old Interface), where the Russian language is present. The appearance of the program when using this download will be as in the following screenshot.
Free Anti Malware Protection
Not available in the free version: configuring the search for unwanted programs, automation, themes, using scanning from the command line, starting scanning remotely, online support from the program interface. But I am sure that for a simple check and removal of threats for an ordinary user, the free version is quite suitable.